One goal we have for this season is to build one of the best home environments in the league. This is something that is important to both us and FC Kansas City, so we are working closely with the team to do as much as we can to find ways to get fans involved in the game day atmosphere and make all fans feel like they play a part in this.
Traditions we have established or will be establishing this year include:
- Meet-ups for Blue Crew members to get together the night before games to catch up, talk soccer, and discuss anything that needs to be talked about amongst our members, and any other fans who join us.
- Banner painting events to get more fans involved in painting our banners and TIFOs.
- Pre-game tailgates before every home game.
- Marching as a group from the tailgate to the stadium with the flags out, drums beating and chants roaring.
- Have majority of the crowd involved in chants.
- Post game get-togethers.