We want everyone to feel welcome and have fun. Please refer to our Code of Conduct so that we may ensure that Blue Crew remains a safe space for everyone. If at any point you observe behavior in violation of this code of conduct, please let alert a capo and we will see that it is taken care of.
Anyone found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct will be reported to team staff and/or venue security.
- Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to: homophobic, racist, sexist, transphobic, or ableist language.
- Do not incite or participate in violent behavior, including but not limited to: throwing objects on the field, at players or at fans, fighting, and physical or verbal threats.
- Alcoholic beverages are to be consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Do not lead, encourage, or participate in inappropriate chants or cheers. This includes organized vulgar language, hate speech, or any other inappropriate or offensive language.
- Follow all venue rules and policies
- Please do your part to help with game day set up and tear down in order to make the process as quick and smooth as possible.
- Be welcoming! Help grow the game and encourage newcomers to participate in tailgate and game time activities.
- Make some noise, support the team, and have fun!